My jaw officially dropped to the ground today when I saw the most recent comment on my blog today, from CJ of Food Stories. She very kindly nominated me for the new Food Stories Award for Excellent Storytelling! Those who know me surely aren’t surprised that I sat in shock for a good long while before realizing that yes, I have been noticed and recognized by a fellow blogger, a peer. What could be better? So thank you, CJ, thanks so much.
Straight from Food Stories, the rules are as follows (Copied directly):
1. The nominee should visit the award site (http://foodstoriesblog.com/food-stories-award/) and leave a comment indicating that they have been nominated and by whom. (This step is so important because it’s the only way our judges will know who is being considered for the monthly presentation).
2. The Nominee should thank the person that nominated them by posting & including a link to their blog.
3. Share one random thing about yourself in your blog post.
4. Select at least five other bloggers that you enjoy reading their stories and nominate them for the award.
5. Notify your nominees by leaving a comment on their blog, including a link to the award site (http://foodstoriesblog.com/food-stories-award/).
Food Stories will put together a team of judges to review all nominees and to select a Food Stories Award Winner for each month. More information to come on what fabulous opportunities await for those lucky winners!
Would you like to know something random about me?: Cherries and grapes make me uncomfortable. Although I love the flavors of both, the experience of eating them can induce great anxiety.
Would you like to know what Food bloggers I nominate?:
Thanks again for the nomination, CJ!